At SIT Learning we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! As a team of dedicated and passionate professional educators, we place our highest focus on helping our students make a very smooth and fun transition to becoming Software Developers, Data Scientists, UI/UX Designers, or Cyber Security Specialists.
With over 750 graduates, three locations (Zurich, Munich, and online), several corporate clients, and students working at top companies and startups, we are looking for an instructor to teach all or parts of the Data Science
module of our Data Science program
- You serve as a lecturer and mentor to our students
- You help them to build problem-solving skills and to learn the key concepts to embark on a career as a Data Scientist.
- You support the program managers to define and refine the curriculum to stay current with relevant and developing technologies.
If you’re an independent consultant or can take time off your current role, this job is for you. We are flexible.
Requirements for this position:
- 3+ years of industry experience with one or many of the following key Data Science concepts and frameworks: Python, Statistics, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- 1+ years of experience as a trainer or dedicated senior-level mentor.
- Passion for learning, helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education. Your energy will be an essential driver for the success of our students, instructors, and staff.
- Willingness to contribute your knowledge and ideas to maintain a high-quality curriculum and Bootcamp learning experience.
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education as an instructor? Send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com